How many houses or apartments are in your neighborhood?
1) Which one is the tallest?
2) Which one has the most colors?
3) Which one has the most windows?
These are examples of Architectural activities.
Architects build many of the structures around us - houses, buildings, playgrounds, and parks.
Can you take a toy apart and then put it back together?
1) How many pieces are needed to make the toy function?
2) Did you test the toy to make sure it works properly?
3) Can the toy function if all of the pieces are not used?
These are all examples of Mechanical Engineers.
Mechanical engineers research, design, develop, build and test various devices.